Can’t Remove Evengsitolightont.info ads? This page includes detailed ads by Evengsitolightont.info Removal instructions!
Evengsitolightont.info is not a legitimate website. This web page is the face of an adware parasite. Its appearance indicates trouble. The news is bad. Your computer is no longer infection-free. The Evengsitolightont.info adware lurks in the shadows of your OS and causes issues. Brace yourself! The intruder is a complete and utter menace. It follows programming to drown you in a sea of adverts. The adware injects dozens and dozens of banners on every website you visit. It opens pop-ups, plays video commercials, and turns random text into hyperlinks. The parasite is so aggressive that it’s often referred to as a “virus.” The good news is that this menace cannot infect your entire OS. It targets your web browsers. There is a catch, though. If you don’t stop the parasite promptly, it might help malware and viruses sneak into your OS. Do not underestimate the situation! The Evengsitolightont.info parasite is not a harmless annoyance. It opens your browser to hundreds of online threats. This intruder has no security mechanisms. It is likely to redirect you to deceptive and potentially corrupted websites. Do not test your luck. The adware has no place on your PC. Heed the experts’ advice: as soon as you become aware of the adware’s presence, take action. Find where the parasite hides and delete it upon detection! Take immediate action! Clean your OS for good!
How did I get infected with?
Freeware, fake updates, spam messages, software bundles. The Evengsitolightont.info adware knows how to trick its victims. This parasite lurks in the shadows and waits for you to let your guard down. Don’t make that mistake. No anti-virus app can protect you if you throw caution to the wind. Your vigilance, on the other hand, can prevent infections. Even a little extra attention can spare you an avalanche of problems. So, don’t be lazy. Always take the time to do your due diligence. Download software from reputable (preferably official) sources only. And don’t skip installation steps. More often than not, the freeware we download off the Web come bundled with bonus software. If you don’t pay attention to the fine print, unwanted extras sneak into your PC. Do not give into naivety! Forget about the “Next-Next-Finish” strategy. If available, use the advanced/custom setup option. Make sure you know what you install. Read the terms and conditions before you agree to them. You can speed up this step by using an online EULA analyzer. Opt out of the installation if you notice anything suspicious.
Why is this dangerous?
There is no such thing as safe adware. And the Evengsitolightont.info parasite is not an exception. This sneaky menace threatens to get you in serious trouble. The adware jeopardizes privacy and security. It threatens to steal sensitive information and to use it to lure you into online traps! Confused? Well, there are two things you should know. One, the adware spies on you. Two, it sells the collected information to unknown third parties. The Evengsitolightont.info adware is a nightmare. It spies on you from day one. The parasite knows your every online step. Which websites you visit, what search queries you make, what videos you watch. The Incognito mode cannot hide you. The parasite is your online shadow. It follows you around the Web and analyzes your every activity. And if you are not careful, it might record personal and financial information. Do you think that ends well? Every bit of data is sensitive! The parasite uses this information as a base for ad targeting. It knows your needs and preferences. The adware uses this knowledge to turn you into an easy target. Click nothing! Everything “Brought to you by Evengsitolightont.info” is unreliable. These adverts arise unwarranted expectations at best. At worst, they redirect traffic to dangerous websites. Don’t take unnecessary risks. Protect yourself and your privacy. Remove the adware the first chance you get!
How to Remove Evengsitolightont.info virus
The Evengsitolightont.info infection is specifically designed to make money to its creators one way or another. The specialists from various antivirus companies like Bitdefender, Kaspersky, Norton, Avast, ESET, etc. advise that there is no harmless virus.
If you perform exactly the steps below you should be able to remove the Evengsitolightont.info infection. Please, follow the procedures in the exact order. Please, consider to print this guide or have another computer at your disposal. You will NOT need any USB sticks or CDs.
STEP 1: Track down Evengsitolightont.info in the computer memory
- Open your Task Manager by pressing CTRL+SHIFT+ESC keys simultaneously
- Carefully review all processes and stop the suspicious ones.
- Write down the file location for later reference.
Step 2: Locate Evengsitolightont.info startup location
Reveal Hidden Files
- Open any folder
- Click on “Organize” button
- Choose “Folder and Search Options”
- Select the “View” tab
- Select “Show hidden files and folders” option
- Uncheck “Hide protected operating system files”
- Click “Apply” and “OK” button
Clean Evengsitolightont.info virus from the windows registry
- Once the operating system loads press simultaneously the Windows Logo Button and the R key.
- A dialog box should open. Type “Regedit”
- WARNING! be very careful when editing the Microsoft Windows Registry as this may render the system broken.
Depending on your OS (x86 or x64) navigate to:
- and delete the display Name: [RANDOM]
- Then open your explorer and navigate to: %appdata% folder and delete the malicious executable.
Clean your HOSTS file to avoid unwanted browser redirection
Navigate to %windir%/system32/Drivers/etc/host
If you are hacked, there will be foreign IPs addresses connected to you at the bottom. Take a look below:
STEP 3 : Clean Evengsitolightont.info traces from Chrome, Firefox and Internet Explorer
Open Google Chrome
- In the Main Menu, select Tools then Extensions
- Remove the Evengsitolightont.info by clicking on the little recycle bin
- Reset Google Chrome by Deleting the current user to make sure nothing is left behind
Open Mozilla Firefox
- Press simultaneously Ctrl+Shift+A
- Disable the unwanted Extension
- Go to Help
- Then Troubleshoot information
- Click on Reset Firefox
Open Internet Explorer
- On the Upper Right Corner Click on the Gear Icon
- Click on Internet options
- go to Toolbars and Extensions and disable the unknown extensions
- Select the Advanced tab and click on Reset
- Restart Internet Explorer
Step 4: Undo the damage done by Evengsitolightont.info
This particular Virus may alter your DNS settings.
Attention! this can break your internet connection. Before you change your DNS settings to use Google Public DNS for Evengsitolightont.info, be sure to write down the current server addresses on a piece of paper.
To fix the damage done by the virus you need to do the following.
- Click the Windows Start button to open the Start Menu, type control panel in the search box and select Control Panel in the results displayed above.
- go to Network and Internet
- then Network and Sharing Center
- then Change Adapter Settings
- Right-click on your active internet connection and click properties. Under the Networking tab, find Internet Protocol Version 4 (TCP/IPv4). Left click on it and then click on properties. Both options should be automatic! By default it should be set to “Obtain an IP address automatically” and the second one to “Obtain DNS server address automatically!” If they are not just change them, however if you are part of a domain network you should contact your Domain Administrator to set these settings, otherwise the internet connection will break!!!
You must clean all your browser shortcuts as well. To do that you need to
- Right click on the shortcut of your favorite browser and then select properties.
- in the target field remove Evengsitolightont.info argument and then apply the changes.
- Repeat that with the shortcuts of your other browsers.
- Check your scheduled tasks to make sure the virus will not download itself again.
How to Permanently Remove Evengsitolightont.info Virus (automatic) Removal Guide
Please, have in mind that once you are infected with a single virus, it compromises your system and let all doors wide open for many other infections. To make sure manual removal is successful, we recommend to use a free scanner of any professional antimalware program to identify possible registry leftovers or temporary files.