Please, have in mind that SpyHunter offers a free 15-day Trial version with full functionality. Credit card is required, no charge upfront.
Remove AVbytes Win 7 Antivirus 2015 immediately!
AVbytes Win 7 Antivirus 2015 is the newest member of the FakeRean/Braviax family of fake security tools. The program is a copy of the previous products of this developer, such as Sirius Win 7 Antivirus 2014, Rango Win 7 Protection 2014, and many others. Apart from having the same creator, these applications also act exactly the same way. The name also varies according to the operating system. So far the infection, apart from the name mentioned in the article, is seen in the wild as AVbytes Win 7 Protection 2015, AVbytes Win 8 Antivirus 2015, AVbytes Win 8 Protection 2015, AVbytes Win XP Antivirus 2015, AVbytes Win XP Protection 2015, AVbytes Win Vista Antivirus 2015, AVbytes Win Vista Protection 2015. This means that once installed on your system, AVbytes Win 7 Antivirus 2015 will start informing you about existing threats and will ask you to purchase its full version. You should handle AVbytes Win 7 Antivirus 2015 the same way as its predecessors, which is to delete it right away.
How did I get infected with AVbytes Win 7 Antivirus 2015?
Bogus anti-virus programs like AVbytes Win 7 Antivirus 2015 are not distributed in an official manner, so it is practically impossible to willingly download such a tool. You might have acquired the program after clicking a pop-up ad claiming that your PC is at risk and offering a free scanner that will supposedly help you locate infections. Another very common way AVbytes Win 7 Antivirus 2015 is spread is bundled with free applications. Thus, when you download freeware from unknown file sharing websites, you also install a bunch of additional programs that may later require removal. We hope you realize that in any of the cases it is the user who initiates the setup of the suspicious program.
Why is AVbytes win 7 antivirus 2015 dangerous?
AVbytes Win 7 Antivirus 2015 is developed with the single purpose to earn money for its creators. What the program does is to imitate system scans every time you turn your computer on, and then to present you with results. These results usually state that your system has been seriously infected and you need to take measures immediately. You are also offered to purchase the full version of AVbytes Win 7 Antivirus 2015 and you are promised that it will deal with all the threats. However, you should ignore all the warnings and get rid of AVbytes Win 7 Antivirus 2015 because spending money on it will be a waste as it will not protect your PC in any way.
AVbytes Win 7 Antivirus 2015 Removal Instructions
STEP 1: Start Your Computer into Safe Mode with Networking
- Make sure you do not have any floppy disks, CDs, and DVDs inserted in your computer
- Restart the computer
- When you see a table, start tapping the F8 key every second until you enter the Advanced Boot Options
- in the Advanced Boot Options screen, use the arrow keys to highlight Safe Mode with Networking , and then press ENTER.
- Once the operating system loads press simultaneously the Windows Logo Button and the R key.
- A dialog box should open. Type iexplore www.virusresearch.org/download-en
- your browser will open and a professional scanner will start downloading
- Follow the instruction and use the professional malware removal tool to detect the files of the virus.
- After performing a full scan you will be asked to register the software. You can do that or perform a manual removal.
To perform Manual removal you need to delete the following files and registry keys. These were in our case:
- Open your registry editor and delete the randomly generated Run Subkey:
- Go to your local application data folder and delete the file: ncmepusj.exe
Use your msconfig program to double check the execution point of the virus. Please, have in mind that the names in your machine might be different as they are generated randomly, that’s why you run the professional scanner to identify the files.
It is always a good idea to double check with a reputable anti-malware program after manual removal.