Please, have in mind that SpyHunter offers a free 7-day Trial version with full functionality. Credit card is required, no charge upfront.
This article can help you to remove Tjprojmain.exe Virus. The step by step removal works for every version of Microsoft Windows.
Tjprojmain.exe is not a legitimate system process. Quite the contrary – it is malicious! A virus lurks behind Tjprojmain.exe. If you spot this process in your Task Manager, brace yourself. Your computer is infected. You are stuck with a thief. Tjprojmain.exe follows programming to steal your computer resources and to use them for coin mining. This virus manipulates your PC and forces it to perform complicated accounting services for a coin platform. Known as mining, these operations can be very profitable. The revenue, of course, is not for you, but for the virus’ operators. Your computer works for the crooks. You are left only with the side effects and the potential damage. The news is bad. The coin miner exploits your machine. It takes everything your computer has to offer and leaves nothing for you and your programs. You will notice that your apps take forever to load. Some programs may freeze and crash frequently. Odd errors may pop up for no apparent reason. You might find yourself forced to reboot your device repeatedly. A simple restart, however, won’t fix your problems. Tjprojmain.exe loads together with your OS and always runs in the background. Do not put up with this situation. Don’t become a sponsor of cyber-criminals. Remove the sneaky intruder before it burdens your computer to dangerous levels. Find where Tjprojmain.exe lurks and remove it upon detection.
How did I get infected with?
Fake updates, corrupted links, malicious bundles, spam messages, pirated software – there are myriads of malware distribution methods. And Tjprojmain.exe uses all known tricks. The virus lurks in the shadows and preys on naive users. Do not make its job easier! Don’t give into carelessness. This virus, just like many others, needs an opening to attack. The parasites can’t hack your computer without your help. They need you to click on a malicious link, to download corrupted files, to visit malicious websites. Don’t help them! Your diligence can prevent their tricks from succeeding. Your actions can keep your PC free of infection. So, don’t be lazy. Choose caution over carelessness. Don’t visit shady websites. Download software and updates from reliable sources only. And, of course, be careful with your inbox. Whether it’s an instant message or an email, treat all unexpected messages as potential threats. Always take a minute to verify their senders. If, for example, you receive an email from an organization or company, go to their official website. Compare the email addresses listed there to the suspicious one. If they don’t match, delete the pretender. You can also double-check the suspicious addresses by entering them into a search engine. If they were used for shady activities, someone might have complained. Remember that even a little extra attention can spare you an avalanche of problems. So, don’t give into naivety. Always do your part.
Why is this dangerous?
Tjprojmain.exe sneaks into your computer and spreads its roots around your entire OS. It alters settings, modifies the registry, and runs processes. Its interventions, of course, cause various issues. From app malfunctions to performance issues, the virus affects every aspect of your user experience. The bad news is that its operations are not mere nuisances. The errors and malfunctions are your clues. Tjprojmain.exe overloads your CPU and GPU for prolonged periods of time. Its intensive mining can lead to hardware damage and data loss. Not to mention that these operations affect your electricity bill. No, that’s not a joke. To run the coin mining processes, your computer consumes a lot of electricity. You can easily confirm that. Just check your machine. It radiates heat, doesn’t it? Well, that’s heat indicates that your computer is currently draining electricity. The coin mining operations are very profitable if you don’t use your own resources. That’s why Tjprojmain.exe steals yours. You, however, get nothing in return. You only take the risks and suffer the side effects. Remove the virus! That’s your best and only course of action. Don’t waste time and delete the menace ASAP!
Manual Tjprojmain.exe Removal Instructions
The Tjprojmain.exe infection is specifically designed to make money to its creators one way or another. The specialists from various antivirus companies like Bitdefender, Kaspersky, Norton, Avast, ESET, etc. advise that there is no harmless virus.
If you perform exactly the steps below you should be able to remove the Tjprojmain.exe infection. Please, follow the procedures in the exact order. Please, consider to print this guide or have another computer at your disposal. You will NOT need any USB sticks or CDs.
STEP 1: Track down Tjprojmain.exe related processes in the computer memory
- Open your Task Manager by pressing CTRL+SHIFT+ESC keys simultaneously
- Carefully review all processes and stop the suspicious ones.
- Write down the file location for later reference.
Step 2: Locate Tjprojmain.exe startup location
Reveal Hidden Files
- Open any folder
- Click on “Organize” button
- Choose “Folder and Search Options”
- Select the “View” tab
- Select “Show hidden files and folders” option
- Uncheck “Hide protected operating system files”
- Click “Apply” and “OK” button
Clean Tjprojmain.exe virus from the windows registry
- Once the operating system loads press simultaneously the Windows Logo Button and the R key.
- A dialog box should open. Type “Regedit”
- WARNING! be very careful when editing the Microsoft Windows Registry as this may render the system broken.
Depending on your OS (x86 or x64) navigate to:
- and delete the display Name: [RANDOM]
- Then open your explorer and navigate to: %appdata% folder and delete the malicious executable.
Clean your HOSTS file to avoid unwanted browser redirection
Navigate to %windir%/system32/Drivers/etc/host
If you are hacked, there will be foreign IPs addresses connected to you at the bottom. Take a look below:
Step 4: Undo the possible damage done by Tjprojmain.exe
This particular Virus may alter your DNS settings.
Attention! this can break your internet connection. Before you change your DNS settings to use Google Public DNS for Tjprojmain.exe, be sure to write down the current server addresses on a piece of paper.
To fix the damage done by the virus you need to do the following.
- Click the Windows Start button to open the Start Menu, type control panel in the search box and select Control Panel in the results displayed above.
- go to Network and Internet
- then Network and Sharing Center
- then Change Adapter Settings
- Right-click on your active internet connection and click properties. Under the Networking tab, find Internet Protocol Version 4 (TCP/IPv4). Left click on it and then click on properties. Both options should be automatic! By default it should be set to “Obtain an IP address automatically” and the second one to “Obtain DNS server address automatically!” If they are not just change them, however if you are part of a domain network you should contact your Domain Administrator to set these settings, otherwise the internet connection will break!!!
- Check your scheduled tasks to make sure the virus will not download itself again.
How to Permanently Remove Tjprojmain.exe Virus (automatic) Removal Guide
Please, have in mind that once you are infected with a single virus, it compromises your whole system or network and let all doors wide open for many other infections. To make sure manual removal is successful, we recommend to use a free scanner of any professional antimalware program to identify possible virus leftovers or temporary files.