Please, have in mind that SpyHunter offers a free 15-day Trial version with full functionality. Credit card is required, no charge upfront.
This article can help you to remove Slove.exe Virus. The step by step removal works for every version of Microsoft Windows.
Slove.exe is a malicious process that runs on your PC, after a Trojan infection. Once you get stuck with the hazardous cyber threat, brace yourself. You’re in for a horrendous experience. Don’t underestimate the Trojan. It’s an utter plague on your system. After it sneaks in undetected, corruption ensues. The infection spreads its nasty influences throughout your system. You start to suffer frequent system crashes. Your computer’s performance slows down to a crawl. You cannot make a single online move, without a plethora of interference. Browsing the web becomes a nightmarish experience. The Trojan affects your computer in the most negative ways possible. To put it plainly, it’s no good for your system. Don’t expect to profit from its presence. Or, gain anything remotely positive. The Slove.exe threat offers only unpleasantness. It throws you into a whirlwind of grievances. And, the longer it remains on your computer, the worse your situation gets. Understand, the issues you face in the beginning escalate. They evolve with time. So, do yourself a favor, and don’t extend the Trojan’s stay. Cut it as short as possible! You’ll avoid a ton of troubles. As well as, earn the gratitude of your future self. Do what’s best for your system’s well-being, and yourself. Remove the Slove.exe infection as soon as the opportunity presents itself. It’s the best course of action you can take.
How did I get infected with?
How do you suppose you ended up with a Trojan? After all, Slove.exe didn’t appear out of thin air, did it? No, it didn’t. Fact of the mater is, you allowed it in. You opened the door to it, watched it parade right through, and didn’t even realize it. Don’t be too hard on yourself, though. Let’s elaborate on the situation. Well, first off, Trojans cannot access a system without user’s permission. They have to ask whether you agree to their install. Only, in case you do, can they proceed with installment. With that in mind, do you recall saying YES to the Slove.exe Trojan? Odds are, you don’t. And, there’s a reason for that. The infection doesn’t seek your consent straightforward. It doesn’t outright pop up, and ask your approval. If it did, what’s to stop you from saying NO? That’s a chance it cannot take. So, instead of overt, it’s quite covert. It lurks behind freeware, corrupted links, spam emails. It turns to the usual antics to conceal its presence. But, here’s the thing. Its success rests on you. If you’re cautious enough, you can catch it in the act, and prevent its infiltration. But, if you’re not, that’s it. It slips by you unnoticed, and the havoc-wreaking begins. Don’t rely on luck. Don’t rush. Don’t choose carelessness over caution. Go the opposite direction. Be extra thorough. Do your due diligence. It goes a long way. And, even a little extra vigilance can save you a ton of grievances.
Why is this dangerous?
The Slove.exe Trojan is a cyber menace. It doesn’t only put your system in complete disarray. It also places your privacy under severe risk. The Trojan jeopardizes your security. That’s because, it aims to steal your personal and financial information. Only to, then, expose it to the cyber criminals, who published it. The Slove.exe threat follows certain programming. It’s designed to spy on you from the moment it invades. And, that’s what it does. As soon as it slithers its way in, its espionage begins. The infection tracks your browsing. It monitors every move you make. But it doesn’t stop there. It also records it. That’s right. The Trojan keeps a record of your online activities. When it determines it has collected enough information, it proceeds to expose it. To whom? Well, to the unknown individuals, responsible for its release. That means, cyber criminals get access to your private details. Do you think you can trust them with your personal and financial data? Nothing good can come of that exposure. In fact, nothing good can come of keeping a Trojan on your PC. So, don’t! Delete the dreadful infection the first chance you get. Slove.exe offers no benefits. You have nothing to gain from its stay, other than headaches, and issues. Avoid the unpleasantness. Remove the cyber threat from your system ASAP.
Manual Slove.exe Removal Instructions
The Slove.exe infection is specifically designed to make money to its creators one way or another. The specialists from various antivirus companies like Bitdefender, Kaspersky, Norton, Avast, ESET, etc. advise that there is no harmless virus.
If you perform exactly the steps below you should be able to remove the Slove.exe infection. Please, follow the procedures in the exact order. Please, consider to print this guide or have another computer at your disposal. You will NOT need any USB sticks or CDs.
STEP 1: Track down Slove.exe related processes in the computer memory
- Open your Task Manager by pressing CTRL+SHIFT+ESC keys simultaneously
- Carefully review all processes and stop the suspicious ones.
- Write down the file location for later reference.
Step 2: Locate Slove.exe startup location
Reveal Hidden Files
- Open any folder
- Click on “Organize” button
- Choose “Folder and Search Options”
- Select the “View” tab
- Select “Show hidden files and folders” option
- Uncheck “Hide protected operating system files”
- Click “Apply” and “OK” button
Clean Slove.exe virus from the windows registry
- Once the operating system loads press simultaneously the Windows Logo Button and the R key.
- A dialog box should open. Type “Regedit”
- WARNING! be very careful when editing the Microsoft Windows Registry as this may render the system broken.
Depending on your OS (x86 or x64) navigate to:
- and delete the display Name: [RANDOM]
- Then open your explorer and navigate to: %appdata% folder and delete the malicious executable.
Clean your HOSTS file to avoid unwanted browser redirection
Navigate to %windir%/system32/Drivers/etc/host
If you are hacked, there will be foreign IPs addresses connected to you at the bottom. Take a look below:
Step 4: Undo the possible damage done by Slove.exe
This particular Virus may alter your DNS settings.
Attention! this can break your internet connection. Before you change your DNS settings to use Google Public DNS for Slove.exe, be sure to write down the current server addresses on a piece of paper.
To fix the damage done by the virus you need to do the following.
- Click the Windows Start button to open the Start Menu, type control panel in the search box and select Control Panel in the results displayed above.
- go to Network and Internet
- then Network and Sharing Center
- then Change Adapter Settings
- Right-click on your active internet connection and click properties. Under the Networking tab, find Internet Protocol Version 4 (TCP/IPv4). Left click on it and then click on properties. Both options should be automatic! By default it should be set to “Obtain an IP address automatically” and the second one to “Obtain DNS server address automatically!” If they are not just change them, however if you are part of a domain network you should contact your Domain Administrator to set these settings, otherwise the internet connection will break!!!
- Check your scheduled tasks to make sure the virus will not download itself again.
How to Permanently Remove Slove.exe Virus (automatic) Removal Guide
Please, have in mind that once you are infected with a single virus, it compromises your whole system or network and let all doors wide open for many other infections. To make sure manual removal is successful, we recommend to use a free scanner of any professional antimalware program to identify possible virus leftovers or temporary files.