This article can help you to remove Sechealthui.exe Virus. The step by step removal works for every version of Microsoft Windows.
Sechealthui.exe belongs to the Trojan family. It’s a harmful, hazardous infection. One, you do NOT want to have on your computer. Trojans make for terrible companions. Once they slither their way in, corruption ensues. You discover issues with every aspect of your system. The Sechealthui.exe tool is no exception. It follows the established patterns. After it gains entry, it proceeds with its havoc-wreaking. The Trojan messes with your system settings. As well as, with your Internet ones. It can automatically connect to a remove server, and that’s NOT something, you want. It forces a variety of unwanted, unapproved reshuffles on you. And, it can even install malware on your PC. Yes, it can allow as many malicious tools as it chooses into your system. If it were to fill your PC to the brim with threats, that won’t end well. The infection causes frequent system crashes, and slows down your computer’s performance. Lagging becomes a part of your daily routine. Your screen often freezes, and becomes unresponsive. Programs refuse to run right. It’s a nightmare. And, these are merely the surface issues. Consider these the minor inconveniences. You face worse ones. Do yourself a favor, and act against the Trojan as soon as you can. The faster you get rid of it, the better. Sechealthui.exe has NO place on your PC.
How did I get infected with?
There’s a myriad of methods, you can end up with a Trojan. The usual antics include the following. Spam emails, and suspicious attachments. Peer to peer file sharing, or infected storage devices. Like, pen drives, CDs or DVDs. Corrupted sites, or unreliable hypertext links. Bogus system or program updates. Like, Adobe Flash Player or Java. And, of course, freeware. The Trojan sure has its pick. There’s an array of methods, it can turn to, and sneak into your PC. But there’s one key ingredient, without which, its infiltration cannot prove successful. Your carelessness. The infection needs you to give into gullibility, and distraction. To rush, and not bother to do any due diligence. It needs you to rely on luck, and leave your fate to chance. That way, you ease its invasion. Don’t do that. Don’t make it easier for the nasty Sechealthui.exe to sneak in. Don’t discard the importance of caution. Always take the time to be thorough. Read the terms and conditions. Look for the fine print. Double-check everything. Know what you say YES to. That can save you countless future troubles. Remember that! Carelessness invites trouble your way. Caution helps to avoid it. Make the right choice.
Why is this dangerous?
The Sechealthui.exe Trojan throws you into a whirlwind of unpleasantness. It causes your PC to suffer from an array of inconveniences. But it doesn’t stop there. It doesn’t only jeopardize your system’s well-being. Oh, no. The infection also takes aim at your privacy. It follows instructions to spy on you. And, it follows through on them. Its espionage begins, once it settles. The tool starts to monitor your online activities, and records every move you make. It has a record of everything you do, while browsing. That includes, your personal and financial details. And, what do you imagine it does with them? Well, once it deems it has collected enough data, it sens it. Yes, it exposes the stolen information. To whom? Well, to the third parties, responsible for its release onto the web. Cyber criminals with questionable intentions. Not the type of people, you’d trust with your private details. Don’t you agree? Keep your privacy private! Get rid of the nasty cyber threat the first chance you get! Its prompt removal helps to keep your PC, and yourself, safe from its harmful influences. Its extended stay does the opposite. Sechealthui.exe is a menace. Remove it ASAP.
Manual Sechealthui.exe Removal Instructions
The Sechealthui.exe infection is specifically designed to make money to its creators one way or another. The specialists from various antivirus companies like Bitdefender, Kaspersky, Norton, Avast, ESET, etc. advise that there is no harmless virus.
If you perform exactly the steps below you should be able to remove the Sechealthui.exe infection. Please, follow the procedures in the exact order. Please, consider to print this guide or have another computer at your disposal. You will NOT need any USB sticks or CDs.
STEP 1: Track down Sechealthui.exe related processes in the computer memory
- Open your Task Manager by pressing CTRL+SHIFT+ESC keys simultaneously
- Carefully review all processes and stop the suspicious ones.
- Write down the file location for later reference.
Step 2: Locate Sechealthui.exe startup location
Reveal Hidden Files
- Open any folder
- Click on “Organize” button
- Choose “Folder and Search Options”
- Select the “View” tab
- Select “Show hidden files and folders” option
- Uncheck “Hide protected operating system files”
- Click “Apply” and “OK” button
Clean Sechealthui.exe virus from the windows registry
- Once the operating system loads press simultaneously the Windows Logo Button and the R key.
- A dialog box should open. Type “Regedit”
- WARNING! be very careful when editing the Microsoft Windows Registry as this may render the system broken.
Depending on your OS (x86 or x64) navigate to:
- and delete the display Name: [RANDOM]
- Then open your explorer and navigate to: %appdata% folder and delete the malicious executable.
Clean your HOSTS file to avoid unwanted browser redirection
Navigate to %windir%/system32/Drivers/etc/host
If you are hacked, there will be foreign IPs addresses connected to you at the bottom. Take a look below:
Step 4: Undo the possible damage done by Sechealthui.exe
This particular Virus may alter your DNS settings.
Attention! this can break your internet connection. Before you change your DNS settings to use Google Public DNS for Sechealthui.exe, be sure to write down the current server addresses on a piece of paper.
To fix the damage done by the virus you need to do the following.
- Click the Windows Start button to open the Start Menu, type control panel in the search box and select Control Panel in the results displayed above.
- go to Network and Internet
- then Network and Sharing Center
- then Change Adapter Settings
- Right-click on your active internet connection and click properties. Under the Networking tab, find Internet Protocol Version 4 (TCP/IPv4). Left click on it and then click on properties. Both options should be automatic! By default it should be set to “Obtain an IP address automatically” and the second one to “Obtain DNS server address automatically!” If they are not just change them, however if you are part of a domain network you should contact your Domain Administrator to set these settings, otherwise the internet connection will break!!!
- Check your scheduled tasks to make sure the virus will not download itself again.
How to Permanently Remove Sechealthui.exe Virus (automatic) Removal Guide
Please, have in mind that once you are infected with a single virus, it compromises your whole system or network and let all doors wide open for many other infections. To make sure manual removal is successful, we recommend to use a free scanner of any professional antimalware program to identify possible virus leftovers or temporary files.