Please, have in mind that SpyHunter offers a free 15-day Trial version with full functionality. Credit card is required, no charge upfront.
Can’t Remove Realnewshour.com ads? This page includes detailed ads by Realnewshour.com Removal instructions!
The appearance of the Realnewshour.com website and its pop-ups is a bad sign. It’s a warning which you should heed. Your device is no longer infection-free. Somewhere in the corners of your OS, the Realnewshour.com adware lurks. This parasite sneaks into your system unnoticed and wreaks utter havoc. The obnoxious invader follows instructions to corrupt your web browsers. Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Edge, there is no immune program. The adware scans your system and infects all installed browsers. It alters their settings and turns them into ad-displaying tools. This done, and the parasite initiates an aggressive ad bombardment. It injects various ads on every website you visit. Coupons and discounts greet you even at web pages that used to be ad-free. Every time you as much as touch your browser, dozens of pop-ups cover your screen. You can not use your device normally. Hundreds of adverts burden your browser to the point where it barely loads. The Realnewshour.com adware never stops. It gets paid when you click on its ads, thus, it floods you with advertising content. If you, however, refuse to click, it changes its strategy and starts browser redirection. The parasite loads sponsored websites in new tabs and windows. The Realnewshour.com adware knows no boundaries. It even dares pause your online videos for commercial breaks. Don’t put up with this situation. Get back in control of your browser. Remove the adware for good!
How did I get infected with?
The Realnewshour.com adware cannot get installed without your approval. Thus, it uses trickery to steal your permission. The adware hides in software bundles, fake updates, torrents, and corrupted links. It lurks in the shadows and waits for you to make a mistake. All it needs to succeed is one second of carelessness. Do not make its job easier. No anti-virus app can protect you if you act recklessly. The key to a secure and infection-free computer is caution. Never let your guard down. Even a little extra attention goes a long way. Don’t visit shady websites. Download your software from reputable sources only. When available, use the advanced/custom setup option. Most of the apps we download off the web come bundled with bonus programs. The extras, sadly, are often parasites like the Realnewshour.com adware. You can un-check the unwanted programs only under the advanced setup. Make sure you know what you are giving your approval to. Read the terms and conditions before you agree to them. You can, of course, speed up the reading by using an online EULA analyzer. Abort the installation if you detect anything suspicious!
Why is this dangerous?
The Realnewshour.com adware is like a pain in the neck: the more you tolerate it, the worse it becomes. This parasite is a complete an utter menace. It tends to get out of control. It doesn’t miss a chance to mess with your browsing. Its aggressive nature, unfortunately, is not harmless. The parasite causes various issues, including browser crashes, system underperformance, and Internet connection instability. Don’t focus on these problems, though. These are merely minor inconveniences. Something much worse is happening behind your back. The nasty adware jeopardizes both your security and privacy. To provide appealing ads, the parasite spies on you. It analyzes and catalogs your every online action. Even the Incognito mode of your browser cannot hide you. The parasite knows everything. And when it deems it has enough information, it proceeds to send it to a remote server. That’s a serious problem. Anyone willing to spend some money can access the information there. Numerous crooks are more than happy to pay. They use the adware and its resources to target potential victims. The crooks create irresistible ads and force them on you thought the parasite. They show you what you want to see, but when you click, bad things happen. The Realnewshour.com adware turns you into an easy target. Do not put up with this situation! Remove the adware ASAP! The sooner it’s gone, the better!
How to Remove Realnewshour.com virus
The Realnewshour.com infection is specifically designed to make money to its creators one way or another. The specialists from various antivirus companies like Bitdefender, Kaspersky, Norton, Avast, ESET, etc. advise that there is no harmless virus.
If you perform exactly the steps below you should be able to remove the Realnewshour.com infection. Please, follow the procedures in the exact order. Please, consider to print this guide or have another computer at your disposal. You will NOT need any USB sticks or CDs.
STEP 1: Track down Realnewshour.com in the computer memory
- Open your Task Manager by pressing CTRL+SHIFT+ESC keys simultaneously
- Carefully review all processes and stop the suspicious ones.
- Write down the file location for later reference.
Step 2: Locate Realnewshour.com startup location
Reveal Hidden Files
- Open any folder
- Click on “Organize” button
- Choose “Folder and Search Options”
- Select the “View” tab
- Select “Show hidden files and folders” option
- Uncheck “Hide protected operating system files”
- Click “Apply” and “OK” button
Clean Realnewshour.com virus from the windows registry
- Once the operating system loads press simultaneously the Windows Logo Button and the R key.
- A dialog box should open. Type “Regedit”
- WARNING! be very careful when editing the Microsoft Windows Registry as this may render the system broken.
Depending on your OS (x86 or x64) navigate to:
- and delete the display Name: [RANDOM]
- Then open your explorer and navigate to: %appdata% folder and delete the malicious executable.
Clean your HOSTS file to avoid unwanted browser redirection
Navigate to %windir%/system32/Drivers/etc/host
If you are hacked, there will be foreign IPs addresses connected to you at the bottom. Take a look below:
STEP 3 : Clean Realnewshour.com traces from Chrome, Firefox and Internet Explorer
Open Google Chrome
- In the Main Menu, select Tools then Extensions
- Remove the Realnewshour.com by clicking on the little recycle bin
- Reset Google Chrome by Deleting the current user to make sure nothing is left behind
Open Mozilla Firefox
- Press simultaneously Ctrl+Shift+A
- Disable the unwanted Extension
- Go to Help
- Then Troubleshoot information
- Click on Reset Firefox
Open Internet Explorer
- On the Upper Right Corner Click on the Gear Icon
- Click on Internet options
- go to Toolbars and Extensions and disable the unknown extensions
- Select the Advanced tab and click on Reset
- Restart Internet Explorer
Step 4: Undo the damage done by Realnewshour.com
This particular Virus may alter your DNS settings.
Attention! this can break your internet connection. Before you change your DNS settings to use Google Public DNS for Realnewshour.com, be sure to write down the current server addresses on a piece of paper.
To fix the damage done by the virus you need to do the following.
- Click the Windows Start button to open the Start Menu, type control panel in the search box and select Control Panel in the results displayed above.
- go to Network and Internet
- then Network and Sharing Center
- then Change Adapter Settings
- Right-click on your active internet connection and click properties. Under the Networking tab, find Internet Protocol Version 4 (TCP/IPv4). Left click on it and then click on properties. Both options should be automatic! By default it should be set to “Obtain an IP address automatically” and the second one to “Obtain DNS server address automatically!” If they are not just change them, however if you are part of a domain network you should contact your Domain Administrator to set these settings, otherwise the internet connection will break!!!
You must clean all your browser shortcuts as well. To do that you need to
- Right click on the shortcut of your favorite browser and then select properties.
- in the target field remove Realnewshour.com argument and then apply the changes.
- Repeat that with the shortcuts of your other browsers.
- Check your scheduled tasks to make sure the virus will not download itself again.
How to Permanently Remove Realnewshour.com Virus (automatic) Removal Guide
Please, have in mind that once you are infected with a single virus, it compromises your system and let all doors wide open for many other infections. To make sure manual removal is successful, we recommend to use a free scanner of any professional antimalware program to identify possible registry leftovers or temporary files.