Please, have in mind that SpyHunter offers a free 15-day Trial version with full functionality. Credit card is required, no charge upfront.
Can’t Remove Feed.video-browse.com hijacker virus? This page includes detailed Feed.video-browse.com Removal instructions!
It’s bad news to see the Feed.video-browse.com site pop up. Why? Well, it signals there’s an infection, lurking somewhere on your PC. A browser hijacker, to be precise. And, that’s far from good. Nothing positive follows these threats. They’re an utter menace to both your system’s well-being, as well as to yourself. Yes, apart from the avalanche of issues, they throw at you, they also threaten your privacy. These malicious tools follow programming to spy on you. They begin as son as they invade. The hijacker, behind Feed.video-browse.com, is no different. It starts to keep track of your browsing as soon as it slithers its way in. The tool monitors your every move. And, worse than that, catalogs it. After it deems it has gathered enough data from you, proceeds to send it. It hands it over to the people that published it. That’s right. Malicious cyber criminals get their hands on your private data. Are you willing to allow them into your private life? Don’t give these people access to your personal and financial information! Do what’s best for you, and your PC, and delete the threat! A hijacker has no place on your computer. Find and remove it as soon as the opportunity presents itself.
How did I get infected with?
Hijackers turn to the old but gold means of invasion to slither into your PC. So did the one, using Feed.video-browse.com as a front. These tools have an entire plethora of methods to choose from. They can hitch a ride with freeware or spam email attachments. Or, hide behind corrupted sites or links. They can even pretend to be false updates. For example, you may believe you’re updating your Java, but you’re not. In actuality, you’re installing a malicious infection. And, you don’t even realize it until it’s too late. And, the damage is already done. Do you know why that is? Carelessness. Your carelessness. Infections prey on it. They need it to succeed in their sneaky invasions, and slither into your PC undetected. Whichever way, they choose to attempt invasion, they need your carelessness. If you’re vigilant and thorough when installing tools or updates, who knows? You may catch the cyber threat in the act, and prevent it from entering. Caution increases your chances of keeping an infection-free PC. Don’t forget that next time you choose to install freeware. Take the time to read the terms and conditions. Don’t rush. Due diligence goes a long, long way. And, it can save you a ton of troubles.
Why is this dangerous?
As soon as the hijacker invades, brace yourself. You’re in for a whirl of grievances. And, it all begins with your browsing. Every time you so much as touch your browser, you suffer intrusions. The tool redirects you to Feed.video-browse.com incessantly. Open a new tab, search the web, do anything online, the page is there. You cannot seem to escape it. And, it’s not alone. Apart from the endless redirects, the hijacker also floods you with ads. Banner, in-text, pop-up, all kinds of ads come your way. Try to imagine what your browsing turns into. It’s a mess. And, these intrusions don’t go unnoticed for long. They have consequences. Your system starts to crash more often. Your computer slows down to a crawl. And, these are the minor troubles. Your problems only escalate with time. The more time the hijacker has on your PC, the more opportunities it has to wreck it. So, do yourself a favor. Don’t grant it that time. Delete it before it has a chance to wreck your system beyond repair. Not to mention, the privacy threat, we already explained. Don’t stand by as cyber criminals get their hands on your private data. Protect yourself. Protect your PC. As soon as you spot Feed.video-browse.com that first time, act. Locate its exact hiding place, and delete it when you do. You won’t regret it. If anything, you’ll earn the gratitude of your future self for your prompt reaction.
How to Remove Feed.video-browse.com virus
The Feed.video-browse.com infection is specifically designed to make money to its creators one way or another. The specialists from various antivirus companies like Bitdefender, Kaspersky, Norton, Avast, ESET, etc. advise that there is no harmless virus.
If you perform exactly the steps below you should be able to remove the Feed.video-browse.com infection. Please, follow the procedures in the exact order. Please, consider to print this guide or have another computer at your disposal. You will NOT need any USB sticks or CDs.
Please, keep in mind that SpyHunter’s scanner tool is free. To remove the Feed.video-browse.com infection, you need to purchase its full version.
STEP 1: Track down Feed.video-browse.com related processes in the computer memory
- Open your Task Manager by pressing CTRL+SHIFT+ESC keys simultaneously
- Carefully review all processes and stop the suspicious ones.
- Write down the file location for later reference.
Step 2: Locate Feed.video-browse.com startup location
Reveal Hidden Files
- Open any folder
- Click on “Organize” button
- Choose “Folder and Search Options”
- Select the “View” tab
- Select “Show hidden files and folders” option
- Uncheck “Hide protected operating system files”
- Click “Apply” and “OK” button
Clean Feed.video-browse.com virus from the windows registry
- Once the operating system loads press simultaneously the Windows Logo Button and the R key.
- A dialog box should open. Type “Regedit”
- WARNING! be very careful when editing the Microsoft Windows Registry as this may render the system broken.
Depending on your OS (x86 or x64) navigate to:
- and delete the display Name: [RANDOM]
- Then open your explorer and navigate to: %appdata% folder and delete the malicious executable.
Clean your HOSTS file to avoid unwanted browser redirection
Navigate to %windir%/system32/Drivers/etc/host
If you are hacked, there will be foreign IPs addresses connected to you at the bottom. Take a look below:
STEP 3 : Clean Feed.video-browse.com traces from Chrome, Firefox and Internet Explorer
Open Google Chrome
- In the Main Menu, select Tools then Extensions
- Remove the Feed.video-browse.com by clicking on the little recycle bin
- Reset Google Chrome by Deleting the current user to make sure nothing is left behind
Open Mozilla Firefox
- Press simultaneously Ctrl+Shift+A
- Disable the unwanted Extension
- Go to Help
- Then Troubleshoot information
- Click on Reset Firefox
Open Internet Explorer
- On the Upper Right Corner Click on the Gear Icon
- Click on Internet options
- go to Toolbars and Extensions and disable the unknown extensions
- Select the Advanced tab and click on Reset
- Restart Internet Explorer
Step 4: Undo the damage done by Feed.video-browse.com
This particular Virus may alter your DNS settings.
Attention! this can break your internet connection. Before you change your DNS settings to use Google Public DNS for Feed.video-browse.com, be sure to write down the current server addresses on a piece of paper.
To fix the damage done by the virus you need to do the following.
- Click the Windows Start button to open the Start Menu, type control panel in the search box and select Control Panel in the results displayed above.
- go to Network and Internet
- then Network and Sharing Center
- then Change Adapter Settings
- Right-click on your active internet connection and click properties. Under the Networking tab, find Internet Protocol Version 4 (TCP/IPv4). Left click on it and then click on properties. Both options should be automatic! By default it should be set to “Obtain an IP address automatically” and the second one to “Obtain DNS server address automatically!” If they are not just change them, however if you are part of a domain network you should contact your Domain Administrator to set these settings, otherwise the internet connection will break!!!
You must clean all your browser shortcuts as well. To do that you need to
- Right click on the shortcut of your favorite browser and then select properties.
- in the target field remove Feed.video-browse.com argument and then apply the changes.
- Repeat that with the shortcuts of your other browsers.
- Check your scheduled tasks to make sure the virus will not download itself again.
How to Permanently Remove Feed.video-browse.com Virus (automatic) Removal Guide
Please, have in mind that once you are infected with a single virus, it compromises your whole system or network and let all doors wide open for many other infections. To make sure manual removal is successful, we recommend to use a free scanner of any professional antimalware program to identify possible registry leftovers or temporary files.