Please, have in mind that SpyHunter offers a free 15-day Trial version with full functionality. Credit card is required, no charge upfront.
Can’t Remove Sasa Ads? This page includes detailed ads by Sasa Removal instructions!
You must have noticed the appearance of various pop-up ads carrying labels “Ads by SASA” or “Brought by SASA”, and you probably find them very annoying and want to get rid of them. We are sure that you have tried already to close them but soon realized that this does not really change anything. The reason why you will not stop seeing ads by Sasa no matter how many times you close them is that they are caused by an adware program that is residing on your PC. If you want to prevent the ads from showing up and interrupting you while you are on the web, you have to locate the application associated with them and delete it.
How did I get infected with?
The Sasa adware that has been causing you problems is mainly spread with other applications. The majority of them are free and do not arrive on the system on their own. When you install software and select Custom/Advanced installation option, you will notice that in one of the installation steps you will be offered to install additional programs, for example toolbars, system optimization tools, AV tools, or even change your homepage to a certain website. We do not advise you to accept the setup of these additional programs, so make sure you untick all the boxes. Another thing we do not advise you to do is click flashy advertisements suggesting program updates, malware removal tools, or any other dubious software. Clicking such ads will result in installing unwanted programs like the Sasa adware.
Why are these ads dangerous?
Researchers have discovered that Sasa ads are closely related Obrona Blockads, which is an adware program that is promoted as blocking ads. What this means is that it could be the one that has entered your PC and has started flooding your browser with annoying ads. You can be certain, however, that other unwanted applications will be there too, so you have more than one issue to deal with. Ads by Sasa will contain redirection links to third-party websites which you would not want to land on. Avoid interacting with the ads if you do not want any more third-party content on your computer. You should also know that the adware associated with Sasa ads will monitor your activity on the web and will collect information about your browsing habits. Do not put up with this suspicious activity and remove any adware from your system right away.
How Can I Remove Sasa Ads?
If you perform exactly the steps below you should be able to remove the Sasa infection. Please, follow the procedures in the exact order. Please, consider to print this guide or have another computer at your disposal. You will NOT need any USB sticks or CDs.
STEP 1 : Uninstall Sasa from Your Computer
Simultaneously press the Windows Logo Button and then “R” to open the Run Command
Locate the Sasa program and click on uninstall/change. To facilitate the search you can sort the programs by date. review the most recent installed programs first. In general you should remove all unknown programs.
STEP 2 : Remove Sasa from Chrome, Firefox or IE
Remove from Google Chrome
- In the Main Menu, select Tools—> Extensions
- Remove any unknown extension by clicking on the little recycle bin
- If you are not able to delete the extension then navigate to C:\Users\”computer name“\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\and review the folders one by one.
- Reset Google Chrome by Deleting the current user to make sure nothing is left behind
- If you are using the latest chrome version you need to do the following
- go to settings – Add person
- choose a preferred name.
- then go back and remove person 1
- Chrome should be malware free now
Remove from Mozilla Firefox
- Open Firefox
- Press simultaneously Ctrl+Shift+A
- Disable and remove any unknown add on
- Open the Firefox’s Help Menu
- Then Troubleshoot information
- Click on Reset Firefox
Remove from Internet Explorer
- Open IE
- On the Upper Right Corner Click on the Gear Icon
- Go to Toolbars and Extensions
- Disable any suspicious extension.
- If the disable button is gray, you need to go to your Windows Registry and delete the corresponding CLSID
- On the Upper Right Corner of Internet Explorer Click on the Gear Icon.
- Click on Internet options
- Select the Advanced tab and click on Reset.
- Check the “Delete Personal Settings Tab” and then Reset
- Close IE
Permanently Remove Sasa Leftovers
To make sure manual removal is successful, we recommend to use a free scanner of any professional antimalware program to identify any registry leftovers or temporary files.