Please, have in mind that SpyHunter offers a free 15-day Trial version with full functionality. Credit card is required, no charge upfront.
Can’t Remove WowCoupon ads? This page includes detailed ads by WowCoupon Removal instructions!
WowCoupon is an adware tool. Even though, it’s advertised as a helpful tool that assists you in increasing your savings, but it’s not. It’s neither helpful nor does it help you save money. In fact, this application ends up costing your money. And, not only that, but also the time and energy you end up spending while dealing with its never-ending messes. Oh, yes. This tool is quite harmful, and it causes an entire bundle of issues. The longer it stays on your PC, the more havoc it wreaks. Problems start popping up shortly after infiltration when it begins the endless flood of pop-up ads. They’ll continuously show up to interrupt your browsing activities until you finally get rid of the application altogether. That’s the only way to cease the bombardment. If you choose to permit the program to stay in your system, you’re only setting yourself up for a bad time. Don’t make such a horrible decision! One, you’ll most certainly regret. Get rid of WowCoupon the first chance you get! It’s for the best.
How did I get infected with?
WowCoupon is a sneaky and deceitful application. The fact that it’s required to ask for your approval before it installs itself doesn’t slow it down one bit. It’s so sly that you don’t even realize it’s coming your way. It keeps you utterly oblivious to the fact that you’re installing a hazardous infection all the way up to the point when it decides to reveal itself. Until then, you’re clueless about permitting adware to settle on your PC. You’re probably wondering how it manages to do that. Well, it’s quite easy. WowCoupon hides behind certain tools and uses them as a means of infection. For example, it can hitch a ride with freeware, corrupted links or sites, or spam email attachments. And, that’s not all. It can also pretend to be a fake program system or program update, like Java or Adobe Flash Player. If you’re not careful enough, sneaking into your system undetected is a piece of cake for this application. So, don’t rush and be extra cautious! That way you just might avoid getting stuck with WowCoupon.
Why are these ads dangerous?
Under no circumstances should you allow WowCoupon to stay on your computer even a second after you become aware of its presence! Don’t delay deleting it! The sooner you remove it, the better! In doing so, you’ll spare yourself a ton of headaches and problems. Don’t be naive enough to trust WowCoupon and its deceptive marketing. Underneath the sugary layer of advertisement, it’s nothing more than a malicious and damaging adware. It floods you with a never-ending array of unreliable pop-ups that cause frequent system crashes and slow down your computer. It also presents you with a malware threat and jeopardizes your privacy. Oh, yes. Once the tool latches onto your system, it starts spying on you. It catalogs every single move you make, and then sends the collected information to the unknown third parties that support it. These strangers can then use it as they so wish, and you can’t stop them. Does that sound like a gamble worth taking for such a worthless tool? Delete WowCoupon now!
How Can I Remove WowCoupon Ads?
If you perform exactly the steps below you should be able to remove the WowCoupon infection. Please, follow the procedures in the exact order. Please, consider to print this guide or have another computer at your disposal. You will NOT need any USB sticks or CDs.
STEP 1 : Uninstall WowCoupon from Your Computer
Simultaneously press the Windows Logo Button and then “R” to open the Run Command
Locate the WowCoupon program and click on uninstall/change. To facilitate the search you can sort the programs by date. review the most recent installed programs first. In general you should remove all unknown programs.
STEP 2 : Remove WowCoupon from Chrome, Firefox or IE
Remove from Google Chrome
- In the Main Menu, select Tools—> Extensions
- Remove any unknown extension by clicking on the little recycle bin
- If you are not able to delete the extension then navigate to C:\Users\”computer name“\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\and review the folders one by one.
- Reset Google Chrome by Deleting the current user to make sure nothing is left behind
- If you are using the latest chrome version you need to do the following
- go to settings – Add person
- choose a preferred name.
- then go back and remove person 1
- Chrome should be malware free now
Remove from Mozilla Firefox
- Open Firefox
- Press simultaneously Ctrl+Shift+A
- Disable and remove any unknown add on
- Open the Firefox’s Help Menu
- Then Troubleshoot information
- Click on Reset Firefox
Remove from Internet Explorer
- Open IE
- On the Upper Right Corner Click on the Gear Icon
- Go to Toolbars and Extensions
- Disable any suspicious extension.
- If the disable button is gray, you need to go to your Windows Registry and delete the corresponding CLSID
- On the Upper Right Corner of Internet Explorer Click on the Gear Icon.
- Click on Internet options
- Select the Advanced tab and click on Reset.
- Check the “Delete Personal Settings Tab” and then Reset
- Close IE
Permanently Remove WowCoupon Leftovers
To make sure manual removal is successful, we recommend to use a free scanner of any professional antimalware program to identify any registry leftovers or temporary files.