Please, have in mind that SpyHunter offers a free 15-day Trial version with full functionality. Credit card is required, no charge upfront.
Can’t Remove SystemPreserver? This page includes the ads by SystemPreserver Removal instructions!
SystemPreserver ads are random online advertisements that will show up when you access different websites. The ads may include coupons and offers for products at discount prices, and so on. Seeing the ads on your browser signifies the presence of an adware program called SystemPreserver. This program will modify your system’s settings in an unpleasant way, so letting it remain on your PC will certainly be a mistake. You should locate SystemPreserver and delete it as soon as you start seeing ads displayed by it.
How did I get infected with SystemPreserver?
SystemPreserver as well as all other adware programs rely on free downloads or spam email attachments to get distributed. This means that when you open an attachment from a suspicious looking email, you might initiate the setup of some unwanted applications. The same happens when you download freeware from unknown sources. You are offered to install additional programs along with the chosen one, and since the setup is quite time-consuming, you probably select the quicker installation option. Thus, all these additional applications are installed automatically and that is how you end up with adware on your system.
Why are SystemPreserver ads dangerous?
SystemPreserver ads are extremely annoying because they will constantly appear on every single web page you visit. It is possible that you will have to close them to be able to continue with what you are doing. Make sure you do not accidentally click on some ad because you will be redirected to a website with possibly corrupted content. This may result in acquiring more unwanted programs or in infecting your system with malware. SystemPreserver is also able to track your online activity to find out what your interests are and to provide you with more relevant ads. Do not be tempted by the seemingly beneficial offers and remove the application immediately.
How Can I Remove SystemPreserver Ads?
If you perform exactly the steps below you should be able to remove the SystemPreserver infection. Please, follow the procedures in the exact order. Please, consider to print this guide or have another computer at your disposal. You will NOT need any USB sticks or CDs.
STEP 1 : Uninstall SystemPreserver from Your Computer
Simultaneously press the Windows Logo Button and then “R” to open the Run Command
Locate the SystemPreserver program and click on uninstall/change. Unfortunately sorting by date will not work for this virus as it changes the installation date in the windows registry. Our observations were that the date was rolled back exactly one year and the parasite looks like a program that was installed in 2013 . However, you can carefully review all programs and uninstall the unknown names.
STEP 2 : Remove SystemPreserver from Chrome, Firefox or IE
Remove from Google Chrome
- In the Main Menu, select Tools—> Extensions
- Remove any unknown extension by clicking on the little recycle bin
- If you are not able to delete the extension or it reappears then navigate to C:\Users\”computer name“\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\and review the folders one by one.
- Reset Google Chrome by Deleting the current user to make sure nothing is left behind
- If you are using the latest chrome version you need to do the following
- go to settings – Add person
- choose a preferred name.
- then go back and remove person 1
- Chrome should be malware free now
Remove from Mozilla Firefox
- Open Firefox
- Press simultaneously Ctrl+Shift+A
- Disable and remove the unwanted add on
- Open the Firefox’s Help Menu
- Then Troubleshoot information
- Click on Reset Firefox
Remove from Internet Explorer
- Open IE
- On the Upper Right Corner Click on the Gear Icon
- Go to Toolbars and Extensions
- Disable any suspicious extension.
- If the disable button is gray, you need to go to your Windows Registry and delete the corresponding CLSID
- On the Upper Right Corner of Internet Explorer Click on the Gear Icon.
- Click on Internet options
- Select the Advanced tab and click on Reset.
- Check the “Delete Personal Settings Tab” and then Reset
- Close IE
Permanently Remove SystemPreserver Leftovers
To make sure manual removal is successful, we recommend to use a free scanner of any professional antimalware program to identify any registry leftovers or temporary files.