Please, have in mind that SpyHunter offers a free 15-day Trial version with full functionality. Credit card is required, no charge upfront.
Can’t Remove Redirect358.info ads? This page includes detailed ads by Redirect358.info Removal instructions!
Redirect358.info is an adware-related site. Its appearance on your screen is a sign of trouble. Consider it a clue that an adware application infiltrated your system. As soon as the infection settles, it spreads its clutches throughout. It affects your system’s performance for the worse. The tool spreads corruption from the moment it invades. You suffer a multitude of grievances that range in severity. At first, you encounter an array of online intrusions. The program forces a whirlwind of ads on you, every time you browse. You also get redirected to Redirect358.info, and other malicious pages, as well. These disruptions are incessant, and that only further worsens your predicament. Your system starts to crash all the time, and your computer slows down, too. And, do you know what? These are only the minor issues, you face. There are worse ones. The more time, the adware spends on your PC, the bigger the mess it makes. So, do yourself a favor, and remove it ASAP. The sooner it leaves your system, the more problems you’ll avoid. Earn the gratitude of your future self. Locate and delete the threat the first chance you get.
How did I get infected with?
The tool, behind Redirect358.info, is sneaky. It manages to slip by you, undetected. And, that’s despite having to seek your permission on its admission. Yes, the adware has to ask whether you agree to allow it in. And, it can continue with install, only if you do. So, the display of Redirect358.info, is a clear sign the exchange took place. And, you gave it the green light of approval. Odds are, you don’t recall doing it, but don’t be too hard on yourself As stated, the adware is sneaky. The inquiry is anything but straightforward. Think about it. If the tool outright popped up to seek your consent, you’d deny it, wouldn’t you? To avoid the risk of rejection, the adware turns to trickery. It uses the old but gold invasive methods, and preys on your carelessness. Freeware, corrupted sites, fake updates, spam emails. It has its pick. But nether method can prove successful without your distraction. The infection needs you to throw caution to the wind, rush, and give into naivety. That eases its covert infiltration. Don’t oblige! Don’t make it easier for it to sneak in. Choose caution over the lack thereof. Always do your due diligence. Even a little extra attention goes a long way, and keeps you out of trouble.
Why is this dangerous?
The Redirect358.info page turns into your online shadow. The adware does not miss an opportunity to display it. All the ads, you get stuck with, are ‘Powered by Redirect358.info.‘ You see ‘Waiting for Redirect358.info,‘ and ‘Connecting to Redirect358.info,’ non-stop. And, as if that’s not enough of a hassle, you also suffer more interference. You get flooded with pop-up messages to click Allow. The adware urges you to subscribe to push notifications. Do NOT do that! Don’t Approve, Agree, Allow, or Subscribe to these notifications. Doing so, only worsens your situation more. Don’t set yourself up for even more intrusions. Do yourself a favor, and remove the cyber threat at once. That way, you’ll also ensure your privacy stays private. Oh, yes! The adware also jeopardizes your security. It follows instructions to spy on you, from day one. It monitors your browsing, and records everything you do. Then, when it deems it has enough data, exposes it. Yes, it hands over your stolen information to strangers. Don’t allow cyber criminals to get a hold of your personal and financial details. Get rid of the adware plague ASAP.
How to Remove Redirect358.info virus
The Redirect358.info infection is specifically designed to make money to its creators one way or another. The specialists from various antivirus companies like Bitdefender, Kaspersky, Norton, Avast, ESET, etc. advise that there is no harmless virus.
If you perform exactly the steps below you should be able to remove the Redirect358.info infection. Please, follow the procedures in the exact order. Please, consider to print this guide or have another computer at your disposal. You will NOT need any USB sticks or CDs.
STEP 1: Track down Redirect358.info in the computer memory
- Open your Task Manager by pressing CTRL+SHIFT+ESC keys simultaneously
- Carefully review all processes and stop the suspicious ones.
- Write down the file location for later reference.
Step 2: Locate Redirect358.info startup location
Reveal Hidden Files
- Open any folder
- Click on “Organize” button
- Choose “Folder and Search Options”
- Select the “View” tab
- Select “Show hidden files and folders” option
- Uncheck “Hide protected operating system files”
- Click “Apply” and “OK” button
Clean Redirect358.info virus from the windows registry
- Once the operating system loads press simultaneously the Windows Logo Button and the R key.
- A dialog box should open. Type “Regedit”
- WARNING! be very careful when editing the Microsoft Windows Registry as this may render the system broken.
Depending on your OS (x86 or x64) navigate to:
- and delete the display Name: [RANDOM]
- Then open your explorer and navigate to: %appdata% folder and delete the malicious executable.
Clean your HOSTS file to avoid unwanted browser redirection
Navigate to %windir%/system32/Drivers/etc/host
If you are hacked, there will be foreign IPs addresses connected to you at the bottom. Take a look below:
STEP 3 : Clean Redirect358.info traces from Chrome, Firefox and Internet Explorer
Open Google Chrome
- In the Main Menu, select Tools then Extensions
- Remove the Redirect358.info by clicking on the little recycle bin
- Reset Google Chrome by Deleting the current user to make sure nothing is left behind
Open Mozilla Firefox
- Press simultaneously Ctrl+Shift+A
- Disable the unwanted Extension
- Go to Help
- Then Troubleshoot information
- Click on Reset Firefox
Open Internet Explorer
- On the Upper Right Corner Click on the Gear Icon
- Click on Internet options
- go to Toolbars and Extensions and disable the unknown extensions
- Select the Advanced tab and click on Reset
- Restart Internet Explorer
Step 4: Undo the damage done by Redirect358.info
This particular Virus may alter your DNS settings.
Attention! this can break your internet connection. Before you change your DNS settings to use Google Public DNS for Redirect358.info, be sure to write down the current server addresses on a piece of paper.
To fix the damage done by the virus you need to do the following.
- Click the Windows Start button to open the Start Menu, type control panel in the search box and select Control Panel in the results displayed above.
- go to Network and Internet
- then Network and Sharing Center
- then Change Adapter Settings
- Right-click on your active internet connection and click properties. Under the Networking tab, find Internet Protocol Version 4 (TCP/IPv4). Left click on it and then click on properties. Both options should be automatic! By default it should be set to “Obtain an IP address automatically” and the second one to “Obtain DNS server address automatically!” If they are not just change them, however if you are part of a domain network you should contact your Domain Administrator to set these settings, otherwise the internet connection will break!!!
You must clean all your browser shortcuts as well. To do that you need to
- Right click on the shortcut of your favorite browser and then select properties.
- in the target field remove Redirect358.info argument and then apply the changes.
- Repeat that with the shortcuts of your other browsers.
- Check your scheduled tasks to make sure the virus will not download itself again.
How to Permanently Remove Redirect358.info Virus (automatic) Removal Guide
Please, have in mind that once you are infected with a single virus, it compromises your system and let all doors wide open for many other infections. To make sure manual removal is successful, we recommend to use a free scanner of any professional antimalware program to identify possible registry leftovers or temporary files.