Please, have in mind that SpyHunter offers a free 15-day Trial version with full functionality. Credit card is required, no charge upfront.
Can’t Remove RealDeal? This page includes the ads by RealDeal Removal instructions!
RealDeal is a free application classified as adware that may suddenly start displaying pop-up ads on your screen. The ads will supposedly contain offers for products promoted at lower prices. These offers may be quite attractive, however, you should not let yourself be tempted by them because they are unreliable or fake. You should also not tolerate the existence of adware on your PC because it might lead to infecting your system with malware, and other damaging consequences. It is necessary to remove RealDeal the moment you come across its ads.
How did I get infected with RealDeal?
If you are keen on using free applications and downloading them from random file sharing websites, you should make sure that you at least pay close attention to their installation process. Always choose Custom/Advanced setup option and read all the information that the installation wizard will provide you with. This will enable you to disable boxes offering you additional programs and to prevent their infiltration in your PC. If you do not do that, you should not be surprised that RealDeal or other similar applications are residing on your system.
Why are RealDeal ads dangerous?
It is common for adware to be able to collect information about users’ web activity and browser settings. This also applies for RealDeal. All the details the program will gather will be used to improve the service and above all to provide you with ads relevant to your interests. The more related to your taste an ad is, the greater the chance for you to click it. Remember not to do that because you might be sent to a corrupted web page where many infections will await. Moreover, even if you ignore the ads, there is a great chance that you might click one by accident, so the best way to deal with the issue is to erase RealDeal.
How Can I Remove RealDeal Ads?
If you perform exactly the steps below you should be able to remove the Real Deal infection. Please, follow the procedures in the exact order. Please, consider to print this guide or have another computer at your disposal. You will NOT need any USB sticks or CDs.
STEP 1 : Uninstall RealDeal from Your Computer
Simultaneously press the Windows Logo Button and then “R” to open the Run Command
Locate the RealDeal program and click on uninstall/change. To facilitate the search you can sort the programs by date. review the most recent installed programs first. In general you should remove all unknown programs.
STEP 2 : Remove RealDeal from Chrome, Firefox or IE
Remove from Google Chrome
- In the Main Menu, select Tools—> Extensions
- Remove any unknown extension by clicking on the little recycle bin
- If you are not able to delete the extension then navigate to C:\Users\”computer name“\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\and review the folders one by one.
- Reset Google Chrome by Deleting the current user to make sure nothing is left behind
- If you are using the latest chrome version you need to do the following
- go to settings – Add person
- choose a preferred name.
- then go back and remove person 1
- Chrome should be malware free now
Remove from Mozilla Firefox
- Open Firefox
- Press simultaneously Ctrl+Shift+A
- Disable and remove the unwanted add on
- Open the Firefox’s Help Menu
- Then Troubleshoot information
- Click on Reset Firefox
Remove from Internet Explorer
- Open IE
- On the Upper Right Corner Click on the Gear Icon
- Go to Toolbars and Extensions
- Disable any suspicious extension.
- If the disable button is gray, you need to go to your Windows Registry and delete the corresponding CLSID
- On the Upper Right Corner of Internet Explorer Click on the Gear Icon.
- Click on Internet options
- Select the Advanced tab and click on Reset.
- Check the “Delete Personal Settings Tab” and then Reset
- Close IE
Permanently Remove RealDeal Leftovers
To make sure manual removal is successful, I recommend to use a free scanner of any professional antimalware program to identify any registry leftovers or temporary files.