Please, have in mind that SpyHunter offers a free 15-day Trial version with full functionality. Credit card is required, no charge upfront.
Can’t Remove Newscommer.com ads? This page includes detailed ads by Newscommer.com Removal instructions!
Newscommer.com is an adware-related website. To see it, is trouble. The page’s popping up indicates that you’re in danger. The malicious adware managed to invade your PC, undetected. And, it announces its presence via the site. That’s why, you best heed its warning ASAP. Don’t discard the trouble, you’re in. The program’s stay on your PC, brings a multitude of grievances your way. The more you allow it to remain, the worse your predicament gets. So, do yourself a favor, and acknowledge the warning as soon as you get it. Accept that the page reveals the existence of an adware. And, do your best to locate its exact hiding place. Then, when you do, delete it! It has no place on your PC. The sooner you get rid of it, the better. If you don’t, you’re setting yourself up for a horrendous experience. The cyber threat doesn’t waste time. It begins to spread its corruption, as soon as it invades. In no time, you start to notice the effects of its stay, throughout your system. It wreaks utter havoc, and messes everything up. Not to mention, jeopardizes your security. Do yourself a favor, and delete it. ASAP.
How did I get infected with?
Newscommer.com appears, because an adware forces it on you. But what about said adware? These tools don’t appear out of thin air. It may seem that way to you, but it’s not the case. The application can’t proceed with invasion, unless you approve it. That’s right. An exchange has to take place. The adware has to ask if you agree to admit it into your system. And, only if you do, can it continue. Do you recall giving it? Do you remember giving the green light to an infection? Odds are, you don’t. But that doesn’t change the fact that you do. It may seem confusing, so let’s explain. Every adware program has to ask for your permission on its admission. But that doesn’t mean it has to do it outright. So, instead of the straightforward approach, it chooses the covert one. Yes it does seek your approval. But it does it in the sneakiest way it can For example, it lurks behind spam emails, corrupted links, or freeware. It can also pretend to be a fake system or program update. Like, Adobe Flash Player or Java. But no matter the method, it uses, its invasion can’t prove successful, without you. There’s a key ingredient to its success, which only you provide. Carelessness. The adware needs you to throw caution to the wind, and rush. To give into gullibility, and rely on luck. It needs you not to do your due diligence. Don’t oblige. Don’t make its sneaky infiltration easier. Always take the time to be thorough. Vigilance helps you spot the threat, trying to sneak in, in the first place. And, once you catch it in the act, you can prevent its entry. So, always choose caution over carelessness.
Why is this dangerous?
The tool, behind Newscommer.com, spies on you. It follows programming to begin its espionage upon invasion. So, once it settles, it begins to track your every move. The infection doesn’t only observe your online activities, but records them, as well. Let that sink in for a moment. A nasty cyber threat has a record of all you do, while browsing. That includes, your personal and financial details. And, what do you imagine it does with it? Well, once it determines it has stolen enough data, it exposes it. Yes, it hands it over to the cyber criminals, who published it. After they get it, they can use it as they see it. No matter how you look at it, that will NOT end well. Don’t stand by, and allow the infection to get a hold of your sensitive information. Keep your privacy private. Prevent the adware from wreaking utter havoc on your system. Don’t let it force an avalanche of ads on you. Or, redirect you to Newscommer.com, and other suspicious sites. Don’t endure the frequent system crashes, or the slower PC performance. Protect yourself, and your system. Delete the nasty adware as soon as the opportunity presents itself. It’s the best course of action, you can take. Take it NOW!
How to Remove Newscommer.com virus
The Newscommer.com infection is specifically designed to make money to its creators one way or another. The specialists from various antivirus companies like Bitdefender, Kaspersky, Norton, Avast, ESET, etc. advise that there is no harmless virus.
If you perform exactly the steps below you should be able to remove the Newscommer.com infection. Please, follow the procedures in the exact order. Please, consider to print this guide or have another computer at your disposal. You will NOT need any USB sticks or CDs.
STEP 1: Track down Newscommer.com in the computer memory
- Open your Task Manager by pressing CTRL+SHIFT+ESC keys simultaneously
- Carefully review all processes and stop the suspicious ones.
- Write down the file location for later reference.
Step 2: Locate Newscommer.com startup location
Reveal Hidden Files
- Open any folder
- Click on “Organize” button
- Choose “Folder and Search Options”
- Select the “View” tab
- Select “Show hidden files and folders” option
- Uncheck “Hide protected operating system files”
- Click “Apply” and “OK” button
Clean Newscommer.com virus from the windows registry
- Once the operating system loads press simultaneously the Windows Logo Button and the R key.
- A dialog box should open. Type “Regedit”
- WARNING! be very careful when editing the Microsoft Windows Registry as this may render the system broken.
Depending on your OS (x86 or x64) navigate to:
- and delete the display Name: [RANDOM]
- Then open your explorer and navigate to: %appdata% folder and delete the malicious executable.
Clean your HOSTS file to avoid unwanted browser redirection
Navigate to %windir%/system32/Drivers/etc/host
If you are hacked, there will be foreign IPs addresses connected to you at the bottom. Take a look below:
STEP 3 : Clean Newscommer.com traces from Chrome, Firefox and Internet Explorer
Open Google Chrome
- In the Main Menu, select Tools then Extensions
- Remove the Newscommer.com by clicking on the little recycle bin
- Reset Google Chrome by Deleting the current user to make sure nothing is left behind
Open Mozilla Firefox
- Press simultaneously Ctrl+Shift+A
- Disable the unwanted Extension
- Go to Help
- Then Troubleshoot information
- Click on Reset Firefox
Open Internet Explorer
- On the Upper Right Corner Click on the Gear Icon
- Click on Internet options
- go to Toolbars and Extensions and disable the unknown extensions
- Select the Advanced tab and click on Reset
- Restart Internet Explorer
Step 4: Undo the damage done by Newscommer.com
This particular Virus may alter your DNS settings.
Attention! this can break your internet connection. Before you change your DNS settings to use Google Public DNS for Newscommer.com, be sure to write down the current server addresses on a piece of paper.
To fix the damage done by the virus you need to do the following.
- Click the Windows Start button to open the Start Menu, type control panel in the search box and select Control Panel in the results displayed above.
- go to Network and Internet
- then Network and Sharing Center
- then Change Adapter Settings
- Right-click on your active internet connection and click properties. Under the Networking tab, find Internet Protocol Version 4 (TCP/IPv4). Left click on it and then click on properties. Both options should be automatic! By default it should be set to “Obtain an IP address automatically” and the second one to “Obtain DNS server address automatically!” If they are not just change them, however if you are part of a domain network you should contact your Domain Administrator to set these settings, otherwise the internet connection will break!!!
You must clean all your browser shortcuts as well. To do that you need to
- Right click on the shortcut of your favorite browser and then select properties.
- in the target field remove Newscommer.com argument and then apply the changes.
- Repeat that with the shortcuts of your other browsers.
- Check your scheduled tasks to make sure the virus will not download itself again.
How to Permanently Remove Newscommer.com Virus (automatic) Removal Guide
Please, have in mind that once you are infected with a single virus, it compromises your system and let all doors wide open for many other infections. To make sure manual removal is successful, we recommend to use a free scanner of any professional antimalware program to identify possible registry leftovers or temporary files.