Please, have in mind that SpyHunter offers a free 15-day Trial version with full functionality. Credit card is required, no charge upfront.
Can’t Remove MyDealBox ads? This page includes detailed ads by MyDealBox Removal instructions!
MyDealBox is the name of an application that is supposed to help users save money when shopping online. This program is promoted as a useful tool that will assist avid online shoppers by providing them with coupons and shopping deals, however, this is very far from the truth. MyDealBox is simply another adware application that will put your virtual security in danger because it will expose you to a variety of threats. Shortly after it is installed, MyDealBox will start generating countless third-party ads that will appear on the websites you browse. These ads may try to tempt you by presenting you with exclusive deals and offers for items that might provoke your interest. You should not trust these ads because they can only do you harm instead of benefit you in any way. We strongly recommend that you stay away from any ads displayed by MyDealBox and that you remove the application from your computer as soon as possible.
How did I get infected with?
MyDealBox is the kind of program that you could not possibly acquire because it is not available for download. The application does not have an official representative website, so it can only use deceptive distribution methods to enter targeted computers. Such methods include software bundling and using random pop-up ads that appear on different websites. Both methods require interaction by the user, which means that the infiltration of MyDealBox and other similar applications could easily be prevented. If you are careful with the content you browse and acquire, you should have no problems with adware or other infections. The same applies for clicking random ads you see on the Internet. Avoid visiting unknown and suspiciously looking file sharing websites because the applications you will find on them will surely contain installers of adware programs. Rely on official software sources only and be attentive during setup in order to decline unwanted programs and keep your PC clean for longer.
Why are these ads dangerous?
The reason why anyone would create an application like MyDealBox is to earn money. Adware developers get paid to promote third-party content, and then they get paid again for every ad that is clicked by users. This is the reason why the ads appear so persistently. Unfortunately, making the creators of MyDealBox is not the only thing that will happen if you interact with ads displayed by the application. When you click an ad by MyDealBox, you will be routed to a website belonging to one of the third-party sponsors of the program. If that happens, you should pray that the website is not malicious as the consequences could be damaging. The sponsors of MyDealBox are not supervised in any way by the developers of the application, which means that they might as well be cyber criminals. You do not want to land on a website created by cyber criminals as nothing good will come out of that. Make sure you prevent it from happening by avoiding ads by MyDealBox, and to make things even more secure you should delete the application once and for all.
How Can I Remove MyDealBox Ads?
If you perform exactly the steps below you should be able to remove the MyDealBox infection. Please, follow the procedures in the exact order. Please, consider to print this guide or have another computer at your disposal. You will NOT need any USB sticks or CDs.
STEP 1 : Uninstall MyDealBox from Your Computer
Simultaneously press the Windows Logo Button and then “R” to open the Run Command
Locate the MyDealBox program and click on uninstall/change. To facilitate the search you can sort the programs by date. review the most recent installed programs first. In general you should remove all unknown programs.
STEP 2 : Remove MyDealBox from Chrome, Firefox or IE
Remove from Google Chrome
- In the Main Menu, select Tools—> Extensions
- Remove any unknown extension by clicking on the little recycle bin
- If you are not able to delete the extension then navigate to C:\Users\”computer name“\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\and review the folders one by one.
- Reset Google Chrome by Deleting the current user to make sure nothing is left behind
- If you are using the latest chrome version you need to do the following
- go to settings – Add person
- choose a preferred name.
- then go back and remove person 1
- Chrome should be malware free now
Remove from Mozilla Firefox
- Open Firefox
- Press simultaneously Ctrl+Shift+A
- Disable and remove any unknown add on
- Open the Firefox’s Help Menu
- Then Troubleshoot information
- Click on Reset Firefox
Remove from Internet Explorer
- Open IE
- On the Upper Right Corner Click on the Gear Icon
- Go to Toolbars and Extensions
- Disable any suspicious extension.
- If the disable button is gray, you need to go to your Windows Registry and delete the corresponding CLSID
- On the Upper Right Corner of Internet Explorer Click on the Gear Icon.
- Click on Internet options
- Select the Advanced tab and click on Reset.
- Check the “Delete Personal Settings Tab” and then Reset
- Close IE
Permanently Remove MyDealBox Leftovers
To make sure manual removal is successful, we recommend to use a free scanner of any professional antimalware program to identify any registry leftovers or temporary files.