Please, have in mind that SpyHunter offers a free 15-day Trial version with full functionality. Credit card is required, no charge upfront.
Can’t Remove FBTune Color ads? This page includes detailed ads by FBTune Color Removal instructions!
FBTune Color is classified as a vexatious and harmful adware tool. This potentially unwanted program sneaks into your system undetected by resorting to slyness and finesse. It deceives you into allowing it in without you even realizing it, and then makes a complete mess. As soon as FBTune Color slithers its way into your system, the issues start to pile up. And make no mistake, there’s a whole bunch of them. For one, the most infuriating one you’ll be faced with on a daily basis, is the never-ending waterfall of pop-up advertisements. Shortly after infection, the application commences a full-on bombardment of ads, which appear every time you try to browse the web and interfere with your experience. The only way, to stop them from showing up, is to delete the FBTune Color program altogether. If you choose not to, you’ll be making a colossal mistake. If you permit the tool to remain in your system, you’ll be jeopardizing your privacy, and subject yourself to frustrating system troubles you could otherwise easily avoid. Do what’s best for you and your computer, and delete this malicious tool at once.
How did I get infected with?
FBTune Color makes its way into your computer by resorting to the usual trickery. More often than not, it turns to using freeware as a shield to hide behind. Freeware provides possibly the easiest way in as most users don’t pay nearly as enough attention as they should during its installation. They rush the process and don’t bother reading the terms and conditions, and just agree to everything in haste. Why, they think that’s a good idea, is a mystery. They quickly realize the error of their ways as soon as the issues start popping up. Other preferred methods of invasion include the use of corrupted links, corrupted websites, and spam email attachments. The program can also pose as a bogus system or program update. If you wish to avoid getting stuck with adware like FBTune Color, be more attentive! A little extra attention can go a long way.
Why are these ads dangerous?
FBTune Color is advertised as a tool that helps you customize your Facebook profile, particularly the color of your profile. However, when you look past the sugary layer of marketing, it becomes evident that when it comes to this application, the negatives far outweigh the positives. Due to the incessant pop-up ads, you’ll start to experience frequent system crashes, and your computer’s performance will slow down. Also, by allowing FBTune Color to remain in your PC, you’re placing your personal and financial information in harm’s way. That’s because the application is designed to start keeping a close eye on your browsing activities immediately after infection. But it doesn’t only monitor you, it catalogs every move you make and, once it feels it has gathered enough data from you, proceeds to send it to the third parties behind it. Do you think it’s a good idea to grant unknown wicked individuals access to your private details? Protect your privacy, and delete FBTune Color the first chance you get.
How Can I Remove FBTune Color Ads?
If you perform exactly the steps below you should be able to remove the FBTune Color infection. Please, follow the procedures in the exact order. Please, consider to print this guide or have another computer at your disposal. You will NOT need any USB sticks or CDs.
STEP 1 : Uninstall FBTune Color from Your Computer
Simultaneously press the Windows Logo Button and then “R” to open the Run Command
Locate the FBTune Color program and click on uninstall/change. To facilitate the search you can sort the programs by date. review the most recent installed programs first. In general you should remove all unknown programs.
STEP 2 : Remove FBTune Color from Chrome, Firefox or IE
Remove from Google Chrome
- In the Main Menu, select Tools—> Extensions
- Remove any unknown extension by clicking on the little recycle bin
- If you are not able to delete the extension then navigate to C:\Users\”computer name“\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\and review the folders one by one.
- Reset Google Chrome by Deleting the current user to make sure nothing is left behind
- If you are using the latest chrome version you need to do the following
- go to settings – Add person
- choose a preferred name.
- then go back and remove person 1
- Chrome should be malware free now
Remove from Mozilla Firefox
- Open Firefox
- Press simultaneously Ctrl+Shift+A
- Disable and remove any unknown add on
- Open the Firefox’s Help Menu
- Then Troubleshoot information
- Click on Reset Firefox
Remove from Internet Explorer
- Open IE
- On the Upper Right Corner Click on the Gear Icon
- Go to Toolbars and Extensions
- Disable any suspicious extension.
- If the disable button is gray, you need to go to your Windows Registry and delete the corresponding CLSID
- On the Upper Right Corner of Internet Explorer Click on the Gear Icon.
- Click on Internet options
- Select the Advanced tab and click on Reset.
- Check the “Delete Personal Settings Tab” and then Reset
- Close IE
Permanently Remove FBTune Color Leftovers
To make sure manual removal is successful, we recommend to use a free scanner of any professional antimalware program to identify any registry leftovers or temporary files.