Please, have in mind that SpyHunter offers a free 7-day Trial version with full functionality. Credit card is required, no charge upfront.
How to Remove aartemis.com?
You should remove Aartemis.com hijacker immediately. It may seem like a regular search engine, but it is not. This is a malicious program that will modify your browser settings to infect your computer. It is the so called browser hijacker virus that manipulates Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome. The infection is usually bundled with freeware products. Generally these might be video codecs or a useful program that may trick you to install it. Once the browser hijack is in your computer it changes your default homepage, search provider. The infection is taking over your browser silently and most computer users do not even know when this happens. Needless to say, if your operating system is not protected by reliable antimalware detectors and removers, the chances of getting infected are much higher. What should be done when this happens? Without a doubt, the next step should be aartemis.com removal.
How to remove aartemis.com?
- Right-click with the mouse on the shortcut of your favorite browser. (This step is the same for Internet Explorer, Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox).
- Select Properties and click the Shortcut tab.
- Locate the Target box and modify the represented line so it would end with iexplore.exe”, chrome.exe” or firefox.exe” depending on the browser.
- Click OK to have the changes and repeat the steps for all affected shortcuts.
Remove aartemis.com from Google Chrome:
- Launch Google Chrome, press Alt+F and select Settings.
- Under On Startup mark Open a specific page or set of pages and click Set pages.
- Overwrite/remove the default URL with what you desire and then click OK.
- Under Appearance mark Show Home button, click Change and repeat step 3.
- Under Search click Manage search engines.
- Locate the search engine you wish to remove, click X on the URL and hit Done.
Remove aartemis.com from Mozilla Firefox:
- Launch Firefox and click the search provider icon placed on the search box.
- From the appeared menu select Manage Search Engines.
- Select the undesirable search provider, click Remove and then OK.
- Now simultaneously tap Alt+T for the Tools menu and click Options.
- Click the General tab and overwrite/remove the Home Page URL. Hit OK.
Remove aartemis.com from Internet Explorer:
- Launch IE and simultaneously tap keys Alt+T for the Tools menu.
- Select Manage Add-ons to open a new utility.
- From the menu on your left select Search Providers.
- Choose a new default provider and Remove the unwanted one. Click Close.
- Tap Alt+T again but this time select Internet Options.
- Click the General tab, overwrite/remove the Home Page and click OK.
Check your installed programs for unknown programs and remove them.
may have the ability to replicate itself, if not completely cleaned. This may require tracking down hundreds of files and registry keys. You can choose to use Spyhunter Professional Anti-Malware Program to deal with any infection that might be lurking along with !
>>Download SpyHunter – a Professional Virus scanner and remover.